What are the benefits of microneedling?
- Reducing wrinkles, fine lines
- Reducing melasma, pigmentation
- Reducing acne and acne scarring
- Reducing enlarged pores
- Rejuvenation of face, neck, décolletage and hands
- Improve vitiligo
- Improve medication delivery
- Improve stretch marks
- Improve hypertrophic scars
How often does the microneedling proceedure need to be done?
Procedure can be done as often as every 1-3 months, doing several treatments throughout the year will continue to improve long term skin quality.
When can I expect results from microneedling?
Results are seen within 3-7 days after treatment and typically last approximately 3-4 months (depending on your lifestyle and overall skin quality). Additional sessions improves collagen production over time.
What is microneedling?
Microneedling is a minimally invasive technique, also known as percutaneous collagen induction (PCI). A device is used to create needle pricks which leads to thousands of microscopic wounds in the skin and the release of growth factors and the formation of collagen and elastin.
- Fernandes D, Signorini M. Combating photoaging with percutaneous collagen induction. Clin Dermatol. 2008;26(2):192–199.
- Fernandes D. Minimally invasive percutaneous collagen induction. Oral Maxillofac Surg Clin North Am. 2005;17(1):51–63. vi
What is the cost of microneedling?
After a full cosmetic evaluation and visit, we will provide an exact price quote.
- Tax not included
- $100 deposit to make appointment
- $100 no show fee
- One session (face): $400
- Packake of 3 (face): $1000
- Contact the office for information on other areas
How is microneedling performed?
During the procedure, a sterile dermal roller or automated microneedling device with sterile needles punctures the skin. The depth of penetration can be controlled depending on the device and the desired result.